Click here for an application. $30 annually for Shelby County residents, $35 for those out of the county. Tours of the Senior Center and 2-day trial membership are available.
WE HAVE 1,003 MEMBERS!
The Senior Center of Sidney-Shelby County is open to all Senior Citizens 50 years of age and better. The Center includes a walking track, exercise room, shuffleboard court (which doubles as a dance floor), ping pong table, two pool tables, quilting room, multi-purpose room and craft room.
SAVE THE DATE FOR JULY
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE SENIOR CENTER
- Our programs are health and wellness based, schedule driven and personalized.
- Group activities, of which there are many, promote independence and socialization.
- Our fitness programs and personal trainer are committed to safe and gentle training.
- Studies show that we all need these things to promote longevity and functional fitness in order to continue to enjoy as well as increase our quality of life.
- It is a great value. JOIN TODAY! Just $30 annually for Shelby County residents, $35 for those out of the county.
- Volunteering opportunities.
“The Senior Center is the answer to a dream that senior citizens in Sidney/Shelby County had for years. I am so fortunate to be a part of the history and growth of this wonderful facility for twenty-plus years now! There is so much to enjoy; the card games, pool tables, exercise room, shuffleboard courts, walking track, exercise classes, chair volleyball, bingo, quilting, etc. I especially like Carry-In meal day, playing bridge, and books in our Library, listening to our Choir, and all the special programs and guests that help us stay informed and entertained.” – Farrel Kaplan
“The best kept secret in Sidney /Shelby County! There is so much you can do. It’s fun and fellowship is wonderful. Exercise room, choir, cards, crafts, bingo and so much more. Stop in or call to see it. You only have to be 50 years of age. Oh I forgot we have a Carry-in the second Tuesday of the month. Greatest cooks in the area!” – Carolyn Shaw
THE SENIOR CENTER
OF SIDNEY-SHELBY COUNTY
MON.–FRI.: 8 a.m.- 7:00 p.m. SAT.: 8 a.m. – Noon
304 S. West Avenue
Sidney, OH 45365
Phone: (937) 492-5266
Fax: (937) 492-2134
From I-75, Take Exit 92 State, Route 47 East towards downtown Sidney.
Turn right on S. West Avenue.
There is parking on the street, a lot to the south of the building and in a lot across the street. The south parking lot has a door with access to the elevator.